Thursday, March 31, 2011

I climbed a mountain!

This is me at the top of Pinnacle Mountain in Little Rock, Arkansas.  



From the top!


A couple years ago I had trouble climbing hills and would have laughed at anyone who suggested I go climb a mountain.  It was terrifying since I am afraid of heights and have vertigo.  However, the challenge was mental, not physical.  Before I don't think I would have been physically capable of doing it.  I did it though, I climbed a friggin mountain, so there!

One of the gorgeous views on the way up the mountain

Gnome House!

It is gorgeous out here!

My husband

Rox on a rock!

Things look tiny from up here

More gorgeousness

But I like off trail!

Climbing 

My husband in a tree at the top of the mountain.

One of the views from the top.

My husband, Charles, and our friend, Brendon, at the top

Brendon on top of the mountain