Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Overweight!

I am overweight!  It is a strange thing to be happy about, but anyone who has been obese knows how this feels.  I do not put s whole lot of faith into the BMI scale, but it is still nice to not have that label hanging over me.

I actually hit this milestone on September 4, but I have been seriously busy lately.  We are in the middle of our adoption homestudy.  So much stress!  My individual interview is tonight.  After that we are supposed to have one more meeting with the social worker and then we can start working on matching with children.  We are hoping to have kids in the house by Halloween or Thanksgiving.

I have also been somewhat of a slacker with my P90X because of things to get done with the homestudy, but I've not given up entirely.  I've also started getting ready for a 5K mudrun that I plan to be in on October 29.


Today's weight is 162!